The National at Old City is a gated condominium community located in the historic “Old City” neighborhood, of Philadelphia. The community offers beautifully landscaped grounds, two private courtyards for relaxing and entertaining, a Tot Lot for the little ones and a convenient underground parking garage. The National at Old City is within walking distance of an assortment of art galleries, cafes and restaurants, boutique shops, theaters and more.
We are right across the across the street from historic Elfreth’s Alley – the nation’s oldest residential street – and just up the block from Betsy Ross’s house. At every turn, you will find cobblestone streets and history spanning over 300 years.
Facts about the National at Old City
• Welcomed its first residents in late 2005, completed in 2008
• One hundred and fifty-three residential two and three bedroom units
• One ten story high-rise building, two six story mid-rise buildings and twenty-six stacked townhomes
• Five commercial units – four facing 2nd Street and one facing Bread Street
• Private underground parking on two levels
• Active Condo Association, backed by a professional property management company